Saturday 6 April 2013

Moroccan oil- The Holy Grail of all Holy Grails

You know when people ask the question "If you were stranded on a desert island what would you take with you?" what WOULD you take with you?! My answer would be Moroccanoil. This little bottle is literally a hair miracle, and my ultimate holy grail product. It has changed my hair completely, and I don't think I could imagine what my life would be like without it. All of this high praise seems a little crazy, but for good reason.



This time last year, I had healthy hair, but it didn't want to grow. Since cutting it into a bob at the age of 10, it never really grew out of the whole long-bob style, then I used clip-in hair extensions for two years, and despite absolutely loving them it started to become a bit of a chore, especially when I died my hair caramel blonde. So I decided to get a bottle of this after hearing about it on the blogosphere, and my hair has grown so much I cannot believe it. Its now almost at long as my 18" extensions made it.

Despite the high price tag, it is very much worth it. I use two pumps after blow drying my naturally tight-curled hair to take away frizz, and add more moisture, and after an hour its soaked in completely and my hair looks glossy, healthy and smells incredible!

I personally bought mine from the local Toni and Guy salon for £31.00 (100ml) but its available on Feelunique for £30.45 (100ml)

I really want to branch out and try some other products by this brand now, I'm considering the Intense Hydrating Mask... Anyone got any Moroccanoil products they can recommend?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I definitely need to invest in some of this stuff - everytime I go to the hairdressers they use iton my hair and it's makes it so damn shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's definetly a worthy investment! What hairdressers do you go to? Mine uses Neal and wolf products, I love them but they don't have any oils which means my hair isn't as nourished as it could be! X

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig