Monday 13 May 2013

Holy Grail Mascara

Happy Monday guys. Seeing as Monday's aren't the best day for most of you, I thought I'd bring a mini review on my holy grail mascara! Imagine a bright white light, and angels singing.. it shows my love for this beauty

After the negative post I did the other day on Benefit's They're Real mascara, I mentioned the Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara, and decided I would bring you a post on this, seeing as I think I have finally found a mascara which does exactly what I want and makes my lashes look INCREDIBLE.

Often, the description of mascara boasts unrealistic outcomes, like 130% extra length to your lashes, looks just like false lashes (no, false lashes look just like false lashes...) But this one promises "extreme curl and-spectacularly shaped lashes." and believe me, it does the job like a dream! 

The curved wand fits perfectly into the lash-line, and means mascara application becomes quick, easy and faultless, not to mention, the beautiful fanned-out and seperated lash look you gain from just a couple coats of this mascara. I will admit, that for those wanting more length from their mascaras won't get an excessive amount from this, but if you want your lashes to have zero-clumps, a gorgeous curl, incredible volume and a sure-fire way to get closer to Zooey Deschanel esque doe-eyes, you've got a winner. And if you're a sucker for pretty packaging, don't you think Dior has the most gorgeous luxurious feel to their packaging? 

 Now I don't mean to be a pusher... Who am I kidding?! I love making people buy things (its a curse!) Go, go, go pick one of these up at your local Dior counter or online here at Debenhams, who currently have 10% off!! I PROMISE you won't be disappointed.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. this looks amazing! i might need to purchase this! x
    http://clairexbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a try! I love it, it's a definite repurchase for me!! Xx

      Delete
  2. ooohh this does sound very intriguing! I didn't like the benefit mascara either as it didn't do what I need the most - hold the curl of my lashes.. I have elephant-like lashes that droop downwards and need to REALLY curl them for some shape, but I might give this one a shot! It sounds promising :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one!! I absolutely love it you should give it a go :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my god we are seriously the same person beauty wise!! I tried They're Real and also hated it - I am constantly telling people to try this and blackout - Best mascara ever is Dior!!

    xx

    fridayisforeverblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love finding people with the same taste! I literally want to go and buy every mascara by Dior now! Xx

      Delete
  4. this really does sounds great - I also hated the benefit they're real mascara! I cant believe I have finally found another person who disliked it !


    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a similar reaction when people say they don't like it. Cause its like the worlds bestselling mascara or something silly like that, and I'm just like "Why? Its rubbish!!" X

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig