Saturday 8 March 2014

Most Visited.

After actually paying attention to my "most visited" sites on my laptop, I realised, that with the front-runners being Into The Gloss, Who What Wear and ASOS, my Internet life really does revolve around fashion and beauty! So then my little brain cells got ticking, and I thought how curious I would be to see what my "most visited" beauty products would be. So pretty much, my most-used, but that's just too simple...




Despite how much I think concealer is a miracle product, I have never found the perfect one, whether it be too pink toned, too cakey, or stupidly sheer, but my MAC Pro Conceal and Correct palette is pretty darn perfect. With it having two correctors, and four concealers, you can mix and match tones for a perfect under eye, and blemish concealer. (I don't like having favourites, but it is the yellow, shush.)

I won't go on too long about Essie's Ballet Slippers, as with this being my third bottle now, I think you all now just how much I love this day and night appropriate polish. Clinique Chubby Stick for lips in Mighty Mimosa has never popped up on my blog before, and is still relatively new to me, but BOY have I used a lot of it. It is a beautiful sheer pink balm, doesn't require a mirror to apply, and makes your lips just look incredible. I can't recommend this enough for someone wanting something subtle for daytime. I keep this in my handbag and it really does get used A LOT whilst I am out.

With it having been fashion week month, I'm sure you've all heard plenty about Bioderma Crealine and Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre, as they are both well loved by beauty insiders, and are seen in many make-up artist kits around this time of year. Despite being a pain to get hold of, they are both so worth it, Bioderma, being the easiest way to remove makeup, and Embryolisse being fantastically moisturising all day, and giving you the supermodel glow we all try to achieve.

Blistex Relief Cream, is the most un-glamorous lip balm ever, but is the best for my lips, with it being slightly medicated, it doesn't irritate, and deals with the more severe/sore dry lips. I've truly lost count of how many of these I have bought, so it definitely is one of my most used products of all time!

Moroccanoil is loved by so many people, and I truly say this combination of products was the only way I got my hair to grow so quickly and in such healthy condition. I use these as often as necessary, and they most definitely contribute to maintaining healthy hair.

Hope you've enjoyed this post, I'd love to know what your most visited beauty products are!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I am too looking for the perfect concealer, it's so hard to find !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skincare product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is. Should give this a go if you don't mind the price tag!

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many great things about the bioderma! I need to try it out! xo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do!! All my family use it now, and none of us could be without it.

      Delete
  3. Great post! I love the most visited idea. I need that blistex so badly right now. Good choices. Hope you are well!
    Love from Jasmine
    Rabbitwood | beauty & lifestyle blog
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its hands down the best stuff ever! I'm great thanks lovely, hope you are too. xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, very inspiring. I now need to think about my most visited beauty products!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsyn! Do it, then I can have a nosey ;-) x

      Delete
  5. I've found my perfect conecelar in the form of a NARS one...so worth the hype! I love Morrocan oil, it's the only oil that doesn't leave my hair tacky and so many ways to use it il really do miss it :( ran out. I'm yet to try Bioderma, not how sure how my sensitive skin would cope I don't know why but I've always thought it would be stripping or something.... X

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna try that after hearing you talk about it. The only thing that puts me off is how dirty Nars packaging always seems to look! Bioderma is for sensitive skins, and it isn't harsh one bit. We all use it in my family, and not one of us has had any type of reaction! xx

      Delete
  6. The Embryolisse is on my wish list x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use this Bioderma cleanser, because obviously being out in France means its by the counter every time I go into a pharmacy and I just can't help myself buying a bottle!! It's literally my favourite product ever! I'm going to be spending a small fortune ordering it when I'm back in the UK - I might as well stock up now!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've made me feel ridiculously jealous in another comment. What are you doing to me? Feel free to bring me a bottle, or ten ;-) xxx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig