Friday 7 March 2014

Recent purchases (temporary AND permanent)

Thought I'd gather up some of the things I've been buying (and doing!) recently, and share them, cause you know, I have nothing better to do. The fact that these seem to be following a colour scheme is a pure accident. As much as I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, I swear...


The This Works Perfect Legs Gradual Tan (aaand breathe...) is actually a repurchase for me, and has popped up here a few times now, and it is my go-to tanner for my legs in summer given it smells like henna. I think I bought it hoping summer would hurry up, a few days in, nothing yet...

The Kerastase Cristalliste range just sounded perfect for what I was looking for in a shampoo and conditioner, so I thought I'd give these ago when I had a "better than nothing" 15% off FeelUnique haircare.

The Kiehls serum was one I used not too long ago, was unsure whether to repurchase or not, but everything in between has been fifty shades of disappointing, so it's baaaack! And the world-famous eight hour cream? Well... curiousity killed the cat, I felt like I finally had to try it, and so far, I'm pretty darn impressed by this multi-tasking wonder.

My favourite bargain OF ALL TIME goes to this leather jacket from Whistles, which was the only one left in the store, and in my size, and in the sale, and also had 25% off. If that isn't destiny, then what is?

Just look at that... (insert heart eyes emoji here)

I'm in love with it down to the detailing of the little hanger that is actually a chain. Beats a little fabric loop that usually rips.

The weirdest thing you will ever see in a haul type post, but YEP I got a tattoo. It's my first, and despite how terrified I was beforehand, it was pretty exciting. I had it done a few weeks ago, and managed to keep it pretty quiet until it healed.

At least now the title will make sense to you (I hope?)

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. OMG Molly, that is your tattoo??? I saw this on Pinterest and was like that is an awesome tatt... Did it hurt?? I said I would never ever EVER get a tattoo but I am now tempted.. ohhh jeepus. great post xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Aw thanks Zoe! It really didn't, I didn't wince once and I'm TERRIFIED of needles. Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! Your tattoo is absolutely gorgeous, I've been wanting a tattoo for a while now but believe it or not the only thing stopping me is my work schedule, I just don't have time to make it over to the artist I've chosen :(
    Do you have a review of the gradual tan? Looking to darken my pasty white pins >.<

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Tamsyn! What a nightmare, can you not have a day off at some point and schedule one in for then? I don't but I'd be more than willing to do one! Xx

      Delete
  3. Your ink looks awesome!!!
    (Love your blazer and tee too)

    And deffo TOTAL heart eyes at the Whistles jacket......
    (I just went a little bit mad in there with the 25% off too!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belle!! They're both ASOS. Isn't it an absolute beauty?! I'm in love with it! You should do a haul so I can nosey! X

      Delete
  4. 1) THAT JACKET IS BEAUTIFUL! It's perfect in every way!! <3
    2) Your tattoo is really nice, I love how dainty and delicate it looks! Great post :) xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! So glad everyone has been so positive about it, I know people can occasionally get touchy about tattoos. x

      Delete
  5. Love the leather jacket! I want one that's similar. AHH your tattoo is so classy! It's perfect, I've been wanting to get some small ones but I'm afraid! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek thank you so much!! That's exactly what I wanted. It truly does not hurt Valerie. At least it didn't for me, and I was prepared to pass out.. haha!

      Delete
  6. Your leather jacket is beyond gorgeous, you lucky, lucky girl!! And I am so obsessed with your tattoo! It's so classy and so you and I love it <3 I also love the pictures of it, especially your gorgeous white blazer! <3
    Keep in touch sweetie :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig