Sunday 30 March 2014

Street Style on Sundays #4

QUICK NOTE: You can now pin directly from my snaps here. Hover over the image, click, and you'll be ready to pin... Whether any of you are as excited as I am, I don't know, but it's totally worthy of a mention...

I love a bit (okay, a LOT) of denim. Me and my jeans are inseperable. When you add leather to the mix, you can guarantee that I will squeal like a little girl at material heaven.

First lot of street style inspiration is denim for spring time, or British summers, whichever way you want to look at it...


Of course I had to compile denim for summer looks too... 


Hope you've had a great weekend so far. Lots of love.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. summer is just the right weather for those jeans!
    x

    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker/

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig