Monday 21 July 2014

Lets Be Frank

The social media presence of this pouch of body scrub is enormous, with the brilliant people behind the pages writing everything in first person as if Frank body scrub is, well, just that... A person. With the large amount of the Internet now raving about this little, somewhat dirty guy, I thought it'd only be fair to share my thoughts of the guy that's now showered with women all over the world.  

Frank body scrub coffee review


With an all natural ingredients list, including coffee, almond oil, coconut oil and grapeseed oil, this body scrub promises to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and acne. The premise of this scrub is quite the new one to me, which involves jumping in the shower to dampen the skin, then using the scrub in circular motions, and then getting out of the shower (I'm not going crazy) to let the scrub dry and let the caffeine get to work on evening skintone and helping any problem areas.



Honestly, I've not had any spectacular results from using Frank, and I still have pesky stretch marks on my inner thigh that refuse to budge. I have found that my skin has been really smooth, a couple scars on my legs and foot have slightly faded, but nothing compared to the results of some people. Maybe I was just expecting too much? I go through a lot of body scrubs too, to remove any old fake tan marks and to prep my skin for a new layer, but Frank just doesn't cut it for this purpose, I find it doesn't remove enough, and leaves me occasionally patchy. (My attractive level is exceptionally high right now, honest.) 

The smell of the original Frank (there's coconut and cacao variants at the moment) is heavenly, like the most amazing freshly-brewed coffee, and truly does make you lust after a trip to Starbucks.



I do find this quite fun to use however, and probably would repurchase when I run out, as I kind of enjoy the ten minutes spent drying off in a room smelling like coffee - is that weird?! But just a quick FYI, do take some music into the bathroom with you, and possibly a book. Also, be prepared for mess, EVERYWHERE.

And for those worrying that you still have to get Frank body scrubs shipped from Australia, worry no more... Frank is now available in the UK and with free shipping! You can find all three variants, here.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome review I see this about a lot and never realised you could buy it in the UK I'm going to have to check it out as I'm obsessed with anything coffee haha xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a relatively new thing it being sold in the UK! Do it, I like that too, it's even better slathering this on and taking a coffee into the bathroom with you. SO. MUCH. COFFEE. xx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig