Wednesday 6 August 2014

Catch-up.

Hola everyone! How's it going? I'm currently in the middle of  one big mess, as I've started decorating my bedroom. You don't realise how much hard work it is until you start and have no furniture left, do you?

Anyway, before I trail off onto a completely different topic, I just wanted to share something with you guys. I've been spending some time writing for the amazing Stephanie new site, The Beauty Corner. It's so amazing, with beautiful photography, reviews, routines and so many products to drool over. So on occasion, you can find me over there.

Here's a sneak of the first two posts I've done. (And links to both)

Benefit Benetint and Benebalm Review
I've now got the Benefit BeneBalm, because of course, being infatuated with the Benetint just isn't enough for us beauty addicts.

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid Review
And the Chanel Les Beiges Tinted Moisturiser I haven't stopped raving about? Here's a full review

I'll probably be keeping you updated here with links to some of The Beauty Corner's articles. But if you scroll to the bottom of their page, you'll find all the relevant links to keep updated on all of our beauty goings on! Also, look out for my upcoming guest post on Crownbrush UK's blog... 

Lots of love.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I've missed reading your blogs!! Will Deffs go and check out the website xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candice! Let us know what you think! xxx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig