Monday 20 October 2014

An All-Natural Hair Miracle - Lani Hair Oil

Hola! Seems like forever since I posted, but now I have a new camera it's all about getting back into blogging. As of now I've a huge pile of products needing photographing and it's SO overwhelming. I need a little photography elf.

I thought I'd come back with a review of one of my current favourite products. And yes, it's another hair oil. I am completely obsessed but for good reason...

Lani All Natural Beach Babe Hair Oil Review

The ingredients used in Lani Tropical Hair Treatment (£10.95) are simply; virgin coconut, kukui nut, macadamia nut and camellia seed oils, so it is completely 100% natural and suitable for vegans. When combined these oils all have antioxidant and vitamin packed benefits for looking after the condition of your hair for both long and short term results. The coconut oil (which I'm pretty sure we're all obsessed with now?) means Lani smells heavenly, and completely reminiscent of beach holidays, meaning you get "Beach babe hair in a bottle."

On their website they suggest that every 100ml bottle will last 6-12 uses, which of course depends on how much product you use on your hair. I'm about half way through, use it relatively sparingly and have done about 8 applications so far.

Lani All Natural Beach Babe Hair Oil Review

My preferred method of using Lani is to slather the ends of my hair in product, put my hair up in what I call a "Pineapple bun" on the top of my head and let it do it's thing whilst I sleep. And I can pretty much guarantee when I wake up my room will smell like heaven, and my hair will look well, greasy until it's washed off... But that is when the magic happens. My hair looks shiny, feels deeply conditioned and the frizz is non-existent. Being such a wonder product, styling my hair afterwards is made so much easier and quicker thanks to the need for less tools and styling products.

Honestly, my hair has never looked so good and soon as I reach the bottom of this bottle I'll be repurchasing. I can't get enough of this stuff!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This product looks great ! Love the bottle so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in desperate need of a treatment that will sort out my dry and damaged hair! This sounds so lovely :)

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! It's amazing for extra moisture

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's great Charlotte! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. Oh I do love a good hair oil too... they're amazinggg, and this one sounds lovelyyy <3 xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never encountered them as a wash-out oil before too! Really stops your hair being weighted down. Thanks Gem! xxx

      Delete
  5. Wow! This looks super great!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I love it, can't recommend it enough.

      Delete
  6. I had no clue what it was when we entered the Insta comp!
    I now want it, so muchhhhh of it!
    Estelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO good you'd love it. Used it last night and I've not done anything to my hair other than wash it since, and I don't look like a cavewoman. Which NEVER happens..

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig