Monday 27 October 2014

Monday Moodboard #2

Currently surviving (not very well, might I add) off about two hours sleep, and frankly, I'm outrageously tired. I've a sore throat and would like to just complain all day and feel sorry for myself. Instead I thought I would scour the pages of Pinterest and Tumblr and make another Monday Moodboard. Except its Tuesday, so this will go live next Monday. It's all so confusing for a simple mind like mine.















(None of these pictures are my own. All are sourced from Pinterest)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome photos! Love the idea of doing a post on a mood board :-)

    http://ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiersten! It's fun, and gives you the ideal excuse to be on Pinterest and Tumblr. You know, for "research"

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig